VAIL REALTOR GIL FANCHER
Vail REALTOR Gil Fancher has been selling real estate in the Vail Valley since 1999. Gil began his career in the heart of Vail Village, with a goal of focusing on luxury real estate sales in the Vail Valley. In May of 2013 Gil partnered with Ted Steers to start a new boutique real estate firm, the Vail Real Estate Center.
Gil has enjoyed a successful real estate career over the past 14 years, and has sold luxury properties in Vail, Beaver Creek, Cordillera, as well as one of the largest ranch properties in the Eagle County, the Colorado River Ranch in McCoy.
Gil has had great success as a Vail REALTOR
Some of Gil’s successful Vail real estate transactions include:
- Vail Chalet #10, Vail’s newest luxury ski in/ski out development with access to all of the amenities at the Lodge at Vail
- Luxury 4 bedroom penthouse at the Arrabelle at Vail Square
- Colorado River Ranch, 1,000+ acre ranch with 4 miles of river frontage and unique water rights
- Penthouse at the Christiania, a classic and iconic Vail vacation property in an unparalleled location
- 178 Wayne Creek Road in Beaver Creek, a luxury custom, ski-in accessible residence with easy access to all of the amenities for which Beaver Creek is known
- One Willow Bridge, luxury fractional residences in a prime Vail Village location
- 182 W Meadow Drive, a modern European style chalet on the banks of Gore Creek
Originally from Greenwood Mississippi, Gil has called Vail home since 1991. His beginnings in the inner workings of resorts began at Walt Disney University, a college program that he attended during his days at Mississippi State University. Gil has extensive knowledge of the Vail Valley, continuing to educate and update himself on what is going on in the local real estate market. Gil lives with his wife and two children on the Eagle River in Avon, near the base of Beaver Creek. It is his love and passion for the Vail Valley, mixed with his desire to help people, that makes him an excellent Real Estate Broker.
The team at the Vail Real Estate Center welcomes the opportunity to help you with all of your buying and selling needs, getting you up to speed with the Vail real estate market. Our unique mountain town is home to one of the best ski resorts in the world and our passion for our mountain lifestyle is something we love to share. Let me, Gil Fancher, serve as your Vail REALTOR of choice, helping you feel at home in Vail, Colorado.